Employees: Greencard

If you are a Greencard holder we can offer you W2 or 1099 position with Cyrix Data Systems. We will need to see and verify a copy of your Permanent Resident card. With W2 option Cyrix Data Systems will withhold and pay Income taxes (Federal and State) on your behalf. On the other hand if you choose to opt as a 1099 employee, you will be responsible to pay your own Income taxes. Please feel free to ask a question anytime in regards to W2 and 1099 compensation.